BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 17, 2010

What should I do?

There's already more than a week that my sister does not talk to me.

I still could clearly remember that she said she would like to kill me one day.

She even said that she doesn't have an elder sister and she hates me A LOT now.

I just can't understand why she still could say that to me.

It's just hurt me badly.

I sad.

Just because I get more and better than her?

No.

Actually, I had been worked hard for everything and as a result, I'll get what I want from my parents.

She doesn't know how lucky is she when she was born in this family.

I keep thinking: Did I do any wrong that made she unhappy?

I don't like to quarrel with anyone, so, I remain quite when she talks bad behind me or she just critics in front of me.

I hope all this will be alright.

Maybe I'm not a good elder sister in this world but I'll have my responsibility to be an elder sister.

My job is to study,

love my family,

love my friends,

and

take care of my brother and sister.

I don't know whether my younger sister will know about it or not.

But I hope she'll know that all I do is to love her.

Who can tell me,

When will all this over?

0 comments: