BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 YEAR ~

I'm back!!!!

2010 year now!

When I came back from Singapore, the first thing I need to do is to BATHE!

After shower, my family straight away went to my cousin house to celebrate cousin's son already full moon besides new year! ( I had phoned Wan Ting to ' inform ' her I'm back! ha...)

Her son named Marcus, a cute little baby!

she asked me whether her baby is cute, I answered ' yes '. Then, she said when I grow up faster give birth a baby, then I'll have my cute children. But then, I don't want to get marry so fast!

We stayed at cousin's house from 9pm something till 4.30am! Phew! I've such a long time didn't play until so late!

About 5-6 of us played CHOR DAI DEE in the master room. I keep won around 5 times. I was happy like wanna shout out! ( crazy, huh? )


- THE NEXT DAY -

We went to KL to celebrate me and my another cousin, Nicholas for getting good result for our PMR.

Here, I wanna congrates him for getting 6 A's for it. He really worked hard on it than me. Congrates! Ah Nic.!

After finish eating Bak Kut Teh, we went to the same cousin's house again. (not Nicholas. )

This time, the elders played Mahjong and another looked like poker cards but is in Mahjong type game. While the youngers were playing Chor Dai Dee up stairs. Then, it was boring keep playing the same game. So, we watched movie which is straight forward to watch PPS from the TV.

About 3am something, went back.

I was nearly getting sick.

Thank god after a few hours, I feel better.


2012! It's a new year for everyone.


Hope all of you will forgive me if I've done any wrong to you. I'm just a human. Sometimes I'll do or say the wrong thing, too.

Let's forget every bad in the past and become better now.

所谓 ’ 旧的不去,新的不来 ’ !
( the old becomes the past, the new, good come! )

Smile~ :)

0 comments: