BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 17, 2010

NOW * My Life

Friends keep complaining about everyday only has a word to describe- BUSY!

Of course!
ME TOO!!!

Should I show my schedule?

Well, I'm getting busier and busier now!!!

MONDAY
-Chemistry tuition

TUESDAY

-school ends at 2.15pm
-co-curricular ( ERT )
-English tuition

WEDNESDAY

-school ends at 2.15pm
-co-curricular ( pandu puteri )
-BM ( Mumtaz )

THURSDAY

-Account tuition
-Latihan rumah sukan

FRIDAY
-Add maths tuition
-English tuition

SATURDAY
-Physics tuition
-Art class

SUNDAY
-piano class

Phew! Packed schedule huh?!

Plus Chinese New Year is coming!

I haven't buy new clothes yet!!!

AH!

Today my mum cooked this for me!


I poured the chilli sauce myself! NICE?!


Does it looked like the outside mamak stall sell that one?


AND THIS!!!!!

I get FERRERO ROCHER from school for getting straight A's ( 8 A's! haha! ) for my PMR result!

Actually the school quite stingy...

Give 3 only...Should give a whole box!





I had already given 1 to my brother and 1 to my sister.

Left 1.

i asked my mum but she preferred not.

SO...

It's MINE!!!

but now I still haven't eat it.

AS I want to keep it as my kenangan! haha!


Have a nice day!

sweet dream!

0 comments: