BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MOVIES!!!!!

I love watching movies! Don't you?


Today I watched 2012 and UP!!

I love UP very much as this movie looked like 3D when watching. And its story is very interesting! 

I found that we could have our own adventures or life we want to! Like the old man, Carl in that story with a little boy, Russell, they both have their own wishes to fulfill. Carl wants to move his house to Paradise Falls - in South America as a promise to her wife, Ellie. But when he reads back a book which Ellie have written, at the back Ellie said that Carl should have his own adventures life! Not only just to fulfill her wish. Then, Carl starts his adventures to save Russell and a bird called Kevin. At te end of the story, they eat ice-cream outside the ice-cream shop with counting cars that they have selected the colours.

2012.....In front is a bit boring because they explained a lot. When the scary, exciting part came, everyone was siting there with big eyes seeing! My mom said 'The day after tomorrow' is better than 2012 but most of this 2 movies are same, about world ends.
Everyone have their chance to alive in this world, right?

I love my life! I love my family! I love my Friends!


How about you?



Do you enjoy your life?


0 comments: