BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 21, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS~

3 more days to go.

YEAH!!!! It's Christmas!!!!

Feel like shouting : SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN~

With a kind of anxious, exciting and happy feeling, I went here, Singapore with my family for our holidays.
My life....still good!

Anxious, because of the PMR result is going to be announced.

Exciting, because of I could celebrate my Christmas in Singapore.

Happy......nothing...because I sleep, eat, play everyday! No work!

GOOD NEWS: I've taken down lots of nice, beautiful, marvelous... PICTURES!!!

BAD NEWS: I can't post them now,,,,

I promise I'll post them as fast as I could as I come back from Singapore! REALLY!!!

Ah...miss my friends....

I can't take my result...sob....

Nevermind! I still having my enjoyable, relaxing life here!

I'm gonna celebrate CHRISTMAS in Singapore~ Wee~

Mmm....my wish is :

 1. World never end so fast. WORLD PEACE la!
2. Get a MP 4 or Ipod nano....( I LOVE MUSIC! )
3. Family happy, healthy forever!
4. Friends don't fight or argue. I hope FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!

The most is GET STRAIGHT A's FOR MY PMR RESULT!!!!!!

Hope all my wishes will come true!

Have you wish for your dream or a Christmas present?

MAKE A WISH!!!

Happy holidays

and


Merry Christmas~


See ya!

* won't be online always as I'm playing, eating, traveling.....everyday!

0 comments: