BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 9, 2009

Lots of FUN~

PART 1

Wa ha! I finally can post somethings in my blog! I need to post lots of things here as my computer is kinda 'sick'...

My school organized many activities which everyone don't really like them. But then,I still have fun with myself!

We made
batu seremban ourselves!!

我终于可以在自己的部落格上写下我想要的一切!更糟糕的是电脑每次都会无故‘生病’令我不得不将所有的事一次过登上。。。残忍哪~


学校已举办多得数不清的无聊活动,大家在唉声叹气的同时,我却自high着?!



First,cut a rectangle and sew the side. Don't sew all! Leave hole there.



See! A cute pocket is formed!



Ha! See this two girls(from the left:Hui Ni,Li Jing)! Can become a good wife!
They so concentrate till can't see me become a paparazzi!




Ha Ha! Not bad leh~This is the first time I sew this batu seremban.



Woo~ Jack's green beans?!



Put some green beans in the little pocket.



And sew the hole! Ta da~ A batu seremban is done!



Yeah~ They are done by Hui Ni,Li Jing,Pei Chee(dunno she sew it or not) and me!



My little gloves for my fingers!



Pei Chee made the cute gloves for me!


Guess which professional is playing? Hui Ni!



Sorry! Hui Ni! You are now in my blog! wakaka!

MORE....to be continue(wahaha!)...
upnext is about a girl who does something scary in school....

0 comments: