BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

BOWLING TIME!!!

I post the Lots of FUN-part 2 and this together. Thanks for my laziness and my 'dear' computer.

The last Friday (6/11) we skipped school for bowling! (P/s: Bad attitude! Don't ever want to follow!) We-Say Lee,Sim,Thiviya,Binng,May Yie and ME,went to Metropoint early in the morning (about 11am...early?). When I reached there,I shocked because everyone was wearing black shirt! (This means that we have good taste!)And the only 2 girls wearing white who they are Say lee and Hui ni.

After eating food in KFC,Hui Ni met us and we walked straight forwards to the Bowling Centre there!



This is the first result. I know I'm weak in bowling...



Er...May Yie wants to take photo with Thiviya. She really like to take photo with everyone. Even...



From the left: Sim,May Yie,Thiviya



Even Say Lee...



That's Thiviya! She is waiting for the 'ball' to roll and strike.



I like teddy bear! This is Say Lee's cute teddy!



Thiviya!



This is Ah Binng!



And...This is May Yie...As usual,I like to take other people when they are taking photos,too. After that, I show this to may yie. She says...she likes it and she thanks to me,too...?!



May Yie and me.



Me and Sim. (me,ugly...huh?)



Say Lee..(cheh,evil girl..haha!)



Hui Ni bought this! It's really very nice as we like french fries!



Someone is wearing her slippers~


Me and Sim play this! (actually is for the small kids to play...)



Sim and May Yie play small kids bike! (may yie,sim: BYE~ we won't miss you~)



Haha! This is the only picture I could take properly when they are busying for taking photos.


These are from OLD TOWN! Yes,we are in there to have a drink!



Ah Binng tells me that this breads are nice to eat! Really nice~there are lots of ice-cream between the breads! TRY IT~



YUM YUM! I ate it!


Very tiring but it's quite fun!
More photos on Say Lee,Sim and May Yie's blog.
I need to rest! Bye ya~

0 comments: