BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I wish..I wish!!

I beg you!! I beg u my god!!

I hope that there's my friends by my side,

celebrate my happy days together!!

This year seems that lots of my friends have forgotten my birthday.. :'(

Dunno why...I hope people could remember what they have promised to me

but I think that maybe they really too busy till they forget..

a lot of them like to say : I'll give you next day or next week or maybe even

NOTHING!

actually,

I hope they could say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY! JUN YING!" with their true heart,

then,

I'll feel grateful and happy easily...

ahh..!!


If I really like the girl in drama "Personal Taste" have a gay friend (though he's not really a gay), then I'll feel SSSSSSOOOOOOO happy!

at least he won't betray u!! haha!


GUDA NITO~!!

*my own language!*

0 comments: